Now also my fourth DevMaster is finished. Again with a 32bit processor with ARM7 core.
Now the SAM7XCxx_DevMaster and the LPC236x_DevMaster can be used for direct compares between this two. Like already with the previous DevMaster-boards probably remained due to the interface desires and compactness again only 'do-it-yourself'.
The result is in the following specified.
- NXP LPC236x CPU (LPC2364 ... LPC2368)
- 12.000 MHz
- 32.768 kHz for RTC
- USB 2.0 full-speed Device
- Ethernet 10/100M using National DP83848 plus PulseJack J1011F01
- ARM7-JTAG Interface
- MMC/SD-Card Slot using MCI
- VBAT control
- Header-pinning with USB / CAN / MMC-SD / SPI / SSP / I2S / I2C / UART1 / UART3 /
PWM / PCK / CAP & NRST or all as PIOs
- Power supply by header-pin or USB
The produced Header-pinning puts thus up to the Ethernet-interface all further pins of the MCU at the free disposal.
And so all pins (up to the two USB pins P0.29 & P0.30) can be used as desired as PIOs or UART,CAN,SPI,I2C,I2S, SSP,PCK,PWM,CAP... for own ideas.
LPC236x_DevMaster pin-out (sockets component-view) 2,54mm / 0.1inch pitch